I accept mamasquirrel's open challenge.
Things to do before I die.
1. See some famous paintings: "The Mona Lisa"
2. "The Last Supper"
4. See some movies: The latest "Doctor Who" movie,
5. The new "Pride and Predjudice",
6. The new "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe".
7. Change someone's life.
Things I cannot do:
1. Wear mamasquirrel's shoes (She'd let me but they don't fit).
2. Wear skinny shoes.
3. Have a lemonade stand (We live on a no-parking street).
4. Touch my toes (The reason for this being that I am tall).
5. Do a cartwheel.
6. Stand on my head.
7. Do a somersault.
Things that attract me to my spouse:
Seven things I say most often:
1. "In a minute."
2. "Ponytails, can I borrow some of your earrings?"
3. "Can I use the computer?"
4. "Snack-snack!" (I say this to my hamster when I bring her her treats)
5. "Where did Crayons get that vocabulary?"
6. "I'm going to go paint my nails."
7. "Yes, you may, but don't hurt it." (If a sibling borrows something)
Seven books (or series) I love:
2. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
3. Oliver and Amanda's Christmas
4. Crafty Girl: Beauty Things to make and do
5. The Stevie Diamond Detective Series
6. Great Expectations
7. Oliver Twist
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time):
1. The Five Doctors
2. The Secret Garden
3. A Little Princess
4. Pete's Dragon
5. The Muppet Movie
6. The Phantom Tollbooth
7. The Wizard of Oz (These are but to name a few)
Seven People I want to join in, too:
Note: I am simply nominating 7 people. If I did not nominate you, you can do it if you want to; if I wrote your name and you don't want to do it, that's fine with me.
1. B from Our Blue Castle
2. Pipsqueak from The Common Room
3. Katelyn from The Abarbablog
4. Orly (Orly will know who I mean)
6. Jennyanydots from The Common Room
7. Mr. Fixit