Saturday, December 03, 2005

Seven of Seven

I accept mamasquirrel's open challenge.

Things to do before I die.

1. See some famous paintings: "The Mona Lisa"

2. "The Last Supper"

3. "Creation"

4. See some movies: The latest "Doctor Who" movie,

5. The new "Pride and Predjudice",

6. The new "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe".

7. Change someone's life.

Things I cannot do:

1. Wear mamasquirrel's shoes (She'd let me but they don't fit).

2. Wear skinny shoes.

3. Have a lemonade stand (We live on a no-parking street).

4. Touch my toes (The reason for this being that I am tall).

5. Do a cartwheel.

6. Stand on my head.

7. Do a somersault.

Things that attract me to my spouse:

I'm MARRIED?

Seven things I say most often:

1. "In a minute."

2. "Ponytails, can I borrow some of your earrings?"

3. "Can I use the computer?"

4. "Snack-snack!" (I say this to my hamster when I bring her her treats)

5. "Where did Crayons get that vocabulary?"

6. "I'm going to go paint my nails."

7. "Yes, you may, but don't hurt it." (If a sibling borrows something)

Seven books (or series) I love:

1. Bruchko

2. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

3. Oliver and Amanda's Christmas

4. Crafty Girl: Beauty Things to make and do

5. The Stevie Diamond Detective Series

6. Great Expectations

7. Oliver Twist

Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time):

1. The Five Doctors

2. The Secret Garden

3. A Little Princess

4. Pete's Dragon

5. The Muppet Movie

6. The Phantom Tollbooth

7. The Wizard of Oz (These are but to name a few)

Seven People I want to join in, too:

Note: I am simply nominating 7 people. If I did not nominate you, you can do it if you want to; if I wrote your name and you don't want to do it, that's fine with me.

1. B from Our Blue Castle

2. Pipsqueak from The Common Room

3. Katelyn from The Abarbablog

4. Orly (Orly will know who I mean)

5. Ponytails

6. Jennyanydots from The Common Room

7. Mr. Fixit

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails