I was tagged for this by Tim's Mom--here goes.
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. transcriptionist for a closed-captioning service
2. assistant to director of high school liaison services at a university (can you say that three times fast?)
3. nursing-home kitchen worker
4. camp crafts director
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Anything with some real acting but not too many machine guns.
2. Anything with gowns by Edith Head. (That covers a lot!)
3. Anything without Jim Carrey in it.
4. An Ache in Every Stake
Four places you have lived:
1. Southern Ontario
3. Southern Ontario
Four TV shows you love to watch :
We don't have cable right now but if we got these shows I would watch them:
1. The Rockford Files
2. Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett
3. Clean Sweep
4. The Munsters, Phil Silvers, Hogan's Heroes...
5. Playing Shakespeare
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Georgian Bay
2. Port Severn
3. Quebec City
4. Eustis, Florida
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Stump the Bookseller
3, 4, 5, 6...several of the blogs on our links
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Pasta with olives and sundried tomatoes (I'm the only one here that will eat it)
2. Chinese food (maybe some hong sue tofu and a bowl of noodles)
3. Cinnamon rolls
4. Peanut butter
Four places you would rather be right now:
2. At a Vermeer exhibit
3. Watching a summer sunset on Georgian Bay (do a Google image search for "Georgian Bay sunset" and you'll see why)
Four bloggers you are tagging:
I don't know who's been tagged...but I'll tag Coffeemamma, Tootle, Firefly and Jennifer if they want to play.