A new quiz to do if you're bored. Made up exclusively by me.
What was the best ___ you ever had?
Fettucini Alfredo from a little restaurant downtown that's not there anymore.
2. Best chocolate chip cookies?
3. Birthday cake?
My hot dog birthday cake, complete with fries. I think the one I linked to is the right one, family members feel free to correct me.
4. Chicken burger?
A certain resturant's Monterey Jack bacon chicken burger *drools*.
Mr. Fixit's. I'm not bad at it either.
6. Pumpkin pie?
If you give her some whipped cream, that Mamasquirrel can make one mean pumpkin pie.
7. What's your favourite food, and who made it?
Cabbage rolls. Preferably made by Mr. Fixit, with the little spice packets from the meat store.
8. Name three people you'd like to join in.
Mamasquirrel. Pippinsqueak. Katelyn.
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)