- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?
- Sweaters that wrap, vests that tie, scarves that pretty things up
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Yesterday was "Mexico" day on our Advent calendar. We read Marie Hall Ets' book Nine Days to Christmas and made our own version of these painted tin ornaments. We covered cardboard shapes with heavy-duty foil and decorated them with permanent markers. Not bad for a what's-in-your-hand craft! The foil adds some shine to our Christmas tree.