Thursday, December 14, 2006

OK, so then where's the snow already?

You are 100% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



[Warning: this quiz has a couple of un-family-friendly questions and some extremely rude answers if you don't get a good score. Although I did like the one about whistling on a Smarties box--sheesh, it's been years since we did that. Thanks to Coffeemamma for pointing this one out!]

4 comments:

athenainaminivan said...

I acquired a hankering for Smarties while on various trips to England. I have to go to the English import store to get them here and they cost around $1.50 US. These are what they call Smarties around here:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-58653162205018_1921_3719967

Anonymous said...

Those aren't Smarties! Those are Rockets!

These are Smarties: http://www.bigfoto.com/sites/galery/photos5/smarties-jxs4.jpg

They're like M&M's, only much yummier.

Sing along with me, now:

"... Eat that candy-coated chocolate, and tell me when I ask-
When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?"

Mama Squirrel said...

And make a kazoo out of the box to finish off the song.

Coffeemamma, I like your photo of Canadian/British Smarties better than the one I posted--they're nice and big.

Mama Squirrel said...

And just for Coffeemamma: let's be bilingual about it.

http://www.classaxe.com/smarties/song.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails