Monday, October 29, 2007

Last call for CM Carnival entries

The deadline for this week's CM carnival is tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern Time. You can find the link to submit entries here.

I'll do my best to get it posted as soon as possible tomorrow morning. See you then!


JacciM said...

Oh, boy, I didn't realize you made the deadline 9pm. Yikes! I hope I got my entry in on time. Looking forward to reading the carnival! Thanks so much!!! :)

Mama Squirrel said...

Oops--I looked at the deadline on the submission form and it should have been midnight--I was thinking of the Carnival of Homeschooling, for which the bell does toll at 9. I included all those entries which came in last night.

JacciM said...

I should probably make it earlier - not everyone is insane like me ;)

You did a fantastic job with this carnival Mama S! :) I'm really looking forward to coming back throughout the week to read the entries. I linked back on my blog and added the permalink to the blog carnival mainpage. Thanks so much for all your work and creativity! :)