Ann of Holy Experience is always inspirational, but she also posts many a helpful homeschooling post. Here's one: resources for getting started with Latin.
And Kim continues to post about the CM approach to teaching Spanish.
Eruditio domi est sapiens!
(A virtual coin marked 40 B.C. if you can figure that one out. I'm not sure the online translator gave me the best word order...wouldn't "Eruditio domi sapiens est" sound better?)
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)