Friday, December 28, 2007

Ponytails' Annual Winter Quiz

What is your favourite winter drink?

1. Hot chocolate
2. Vanilla coffee
3. Tea
4. All of the above

(I like them all!)


Which is your favourite season?

1. Spring
2. Summer
3. Fall
4. Winter

(I like fall because it's warm and my birthday is in fall!)


Do you like to put tinsel on your tree?

(I think tinsel is pretty but we don't have any.)


What is your favourite cold sport?

1. Snowboarding
2. Sledding
3. Hockey
4. Just skating

(I like to sled and skate.)


Have you ever read any of these snow books?

1. The Wild Christmas Reindeer, by Jan Brett
2. Snowbound with Betsy, by Carolyn Haywood
3. Brave Irene, by William Steig

(I've read them all!)

You can answer these questions by putting a comment on our blog!

~~Ponytails (HAPPY HOLIDAYS!)

7 comments:

Birdie said...

I also like all of the hot drinks listed. Yum!

My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall.

I like sledding and skating.

I'll have to refresh my faulty memory on the books... or maybe I'll just use your list of books as read-aloud bedtime suggestions for Puddleglum and little M.Z. ;)

Penny from VT, USA said...

I'd love to play!

Tea, Fall, Yes to tinsel, Sledding and #1 & 3 on the book list - what fun!

Thanks, and thanks for such a great blog by ALL of you :)

Penny

Ponytails said...

Happy New Year!
~~ponytails

Becky said...

Hot chocolate, and also hot cider.

I have a hard time picking, but Spring first, followed by Winter (once I've had a chance to get used to it and enough snow has fallen to make everything pretty!)

The kids asked for tinsel this year, so we have it, very silvery, though much too "holograph-y" and flyaway, the only kind we could find close to home. I haven't had it on the tree since I was a child. For next version I think I'll look for the pewter variety from Germany yesterday. The tree definitely looks "finished" with it, and much like the trees of my childhood...

Sledding and skating, and walking in the snow.

Yes :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Ponytails, to you and your family!

Shari said...

All of the hot drinks (I drink them depending on my mood.)
Summer (Too bad winter and it's 95 inches of snow.)
No tinsel (candy canes)
Snowshoeing (Sorry. It wasn't on your list.)
Snowbound with Betsy (about 28 years ago)

Thanks for the Winter Quiz.

coffeemamma said...

"What is your favourite winter drink?"

Since coffee's not listed, I'll have to say tea ;-)

"Which is your favourite season?"

Fall's my favourite, too!

"Do you like to put tinsel on your tree?"

{{shudder}} I am irrationally afraid of tinsel and glitter. ("... messy, messy, messy!" Where is that quote from?)

"What is your favourite cold sport?"

Hockey. Bet you didn't know that, huh?

"Have you ever read any of these snow books?"

I've read :
1. The Wild Christmas Reindeer, by Jan Brett
and
3. Brave Irene, by William Steig

Happy New Year!

ponytails said...

"Messy messy messy!" is from Frosty the Snowman!

I have one for you!
"This fog is thick as peanut butter!"

Ponytails

Related Posts with Thumbnails