Monday, December 17, 2007

Tree trims


All the patterns for these came from "Seven Wonders Tree Trims," in Crochet World December 2005. The red decoration (in our kitchen window) is Speed-Cro-Sheen plus metallic red thread; the cream-coloured trims are Knit-Cro-Sheen; and the white star is made with an old ball of crochet cotton about the same weight.

And no, they're not all perfect. One of those diamond shapes is particularly wobbly. But I'm getting better at it. I've made a few more as well since we took the pictures, and they're much improved.

3 comments:

Donna-Jean said...

Wow, they are beautiful!! Did Krakovianki inspire you? I love the red one especially, actually I love the white ones especially. Hey, they're all nice!

JacciM said...

Mama Squirrel! Mama Squirrel! I just checked out the HSBA :)

Mama Squirrel said...

Donna-Jean: Yes, Krakovianka is definitely my doily inspiration. :-)

JacciM: Yay! Hooray! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails