Thursday, June 12, 2008

Broccoli Dip (recipe)

I wanted a dip for carrot sticks, and not an onion-flavoured one, because we were having already-oniony Sloppy Joes tonight.

What do I have in the fridge...

OK, cottage cheese and white-salad-dressing-stuff. I can buzz those together, but for a little more pizzazz? No parsley or anything like that...

Oh--the broccoli I cooked (to just barely-cooked) yesterday! It wasn't smelly or anything (broccoli goes smelly pretty quick) and it would probably work well if I didn't go overboard with it.

OK--just few of the soft tree-parts (not the stems), chopped up with a knife first because my poor old hand blender doesn't do well with big chunks anymore. And...I know--a bit of garlic powder and some Parmesan cheese.

Bzzzzzzz.....

And very good, too. (Can you stand any more gloating today?)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

That sounds good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails