Friday, October 10, 2008

Sounds too good not to pass on (Pumpkin Pie Dip)

A Year of Crockpotting posted this Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe--perfect if you have one of the Little Dipper mini-crockpots, and it's gluten-free too (depending on what you dip, of course).

I do have a mini-crock. I bought it at a yard sale awhile back but haven't used it, and I've been watching Steph's ongoing dip recipes and thinking I'd like to try some of them. This one might be fun for Thanksgiving weekend (yes, that's this weekend in Canada).

UPDATE: I made my own version this afternoon, and it's good too!

3 comments:

ccsmomma said...

Oh, Mama Squirrel, I must thank you a million times for all the great links you share. I have found some real gems. I know I had never heard of Ambleside online until finding your blog. Now, I find this yummy looking dip, and a new link to add to my reader.

Mama Squirrel said...

I'm glad to help!

I just posted my own adaptation of this on our Low Sodium blog--I'll add a link in the post.

Beck's Bounty said...

YUMMY !! Thanks.

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving !!

God Bless.
MomToCherubs