- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?
- Sweaters that wrap, vests that tie, scarves that pretty things up
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Time to bake
The computer's been unavailable (still ailing) most of the day, so I'm just checking in now (late afternoon). Mr. Fixit took Crayons to her craft club (usually I go too, but today I didn't have to), and Ponytails was at school...boy, it was quiet here. I got some baking done for the weekend: whole wheat bread in the machine, date-walnut bars, cranberry-orange loaf (which didn't turn out quite as well as it usually does--I think I got it a bit damp), and Rigglevake Cookies, as a nod to our Waterloo County roots. That one kept me busy for awhile, but we do have a great big container full of chewy-crispy spirals (see the photo at Jasmine's post).