Monday, June 15, 2009

Join the yard sale club

Did you know there's a weekly Mr. Linky on Southern Hospitality, just so you can share whatever you found at yard sales? Too cool. (Found at 4 Reluctant Entertainers, who is sharing the topic of Yard Sale Finds for Entertaining with Like Merchant Ships.)

I can't even remember--did we do much yard saling this weekend? Oh yes...there was a neighbourhood sale we went to, but it was in a neighbourhood where there are a lot of toys (adult and child) but not a lot else...know what I mean? Crayons brought home a Polly Pockets toy, and I found a copy of Lord of the Flies (only because the Apprentice needs one to study for an English exam) and a very beat-up copy of Trail of the Conestoga (only because I didn't have one and wanted to read it again). And I found a set of Benders hot rollers for the Apprentice to play with. I think that was about it.

But you can go and see what everybody else found.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

I scored a ton of baby clothes this weekend yard saling. :) I had given away most of Wildchild's things when my grandnephew was born.

Related Posts with Thumbnails