In no particular order...
1. Covered seven crochet hooks with masking tape and foam pencil grips (which we had sitting around doing nothing). Free comfort hooks! (This is where I found the directions, but I saw it here first , and I think I might have linked there from Frugal Hacks.)
2. Found out what lizards eat.
3. Taught fourteen homeschoolers how to make sock critters.
4. Made my Squirrelings laugh hysterically at my attempts to hop along with the Spacewalk exercise. (Don't ask.)
5. Read a chapter of Lassie-Come-Home, two Blake poems, and part of a Mr. Pipes chapter. (That was a very low-reading day.)
6. Watched Ponytails inflate a marshmallow in the microwave.
7. Took two Squirrelings out for a quick and rather cold Outdoor Challenge in the backyard.
8. Watched a very beautiful sunset out the back window.
- About Us
- Christmas 2015 Plans (don't peek)
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Herbartianism Posts
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)