Thursday, February 25, 2010

Felt food is fun

Felt food (for playing with, not for eating) seems to have gotten very popular lately.

You can buy it, of course.

But if you like to sew, there are lots of patterns online.

There are felt ravioli tutorials all over the place; here's one at One Inch World, along with one for farfalle (bowtie pasta).

A couple of other good links I've come across:

Helping Little Hands has been having a Felt Food Cook-Along. I especially like this banana.

Helping Little Hands also mentioned the list of felt foods in the sidebar at Felt-o-rama, including the Brown Bag Lunch at Skip to My Lou. (Yes, the bag is felt too.), and the original banana pattern at Just Stuff.

Also out of felt, but not "edible": Felt doll armchairs at One Inch World. Looks like lots of work, but they'd be a neat present for a little girl.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Hey, thanks for linking! I'm glad you liked my felt foods posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails