Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Up at Ann's, down at the DHM's, across the world at Jeanne's

A farmhouse I've never laid eyes on in this lifetime (though we're only a few miles away) but that I (and many of you) have become familiar with through the generosity of Ann's words and photos. Catch up with the Holy Experience family as they prepare for a new season of learning at home.

And the Deputy Headmistress walks us through the Common Room family's kitchen and dining room, as part of the Four Moms series of posts.

Ruth Anne says goodbye to the cottage and sabbatical, and rejoins her church family.

As Jeanne says, "it is good to be home."

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

It always blows me away when I realise that you read my blog!

Thank you for all you do for the AO community. I for one appreciate it very much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails