Today I tried out the Red Heart monkey pattern.
It went pretty smoothly and came out about the right size--7 inches. That's 17.78 cm for the Canadians.
I got to the end and suddenly realized--this monkey doesn't have a tail.
Since that wouldn't do, I added one. Make a chain the length of desired tail, then single crochet one row into the chains. It will curl a bit, as single crochet into chains does even when you don't want it to. Sew to the monkey's...um...tail-hitching place.
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)