Just in case anyone was expecting a crochet lesson--our next gathering isn't until next weekend. But maybe I'll post a "weekend update."
The Apprentice is at a weekend conference on the theme of Failure. (Yes, really.) Well, actually it's about interdisciplinary education, but the speaker topics are on failure.
Ponytails is going bowling with two friends from her improv comedy team.
Crayons is going to visit a friend that she met years ago in a dance class and who's now in the Saturday sewing/crochet group. Turns out she lives only a couple of blocks away.
Mama Squirrel and Mr. Fixit do not have any meetings to go to or classes to plan for or anything else too pressing today. Mama Squirrel wants to go to the library. Mr. Fixit will probably work on his clocks and radios. And there are always groceries...and some snow to shovel...
How's your weekend shaping up?
- About Us
- Christmas 2015 Plans (don't peek)
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Herbartianism Posts
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)